The Treasurer-Tax Collector's Office is committed to public service and even during this challenging time, for complicated cases, we want to offer taxpayers the opportunity to speak directly to our staff while our office is closed.
Beginning Tuesday, May 19th, 2020, our office will be available by appointment only for cases requiring in-person assistance. In order to keep both the public and our staff safe during this COVID-19 Pandemic, we are able to provide appointments under the following requirements:
Our goal is to resolve questions telephonically or via email. If absolutely necessary, an in-person appointment can be scheduled.
When requesting an appointment, you will be required to identify the specific subject of the appointment and to provide the pertinent information needed to help staff answer the questions needed to prepare documents for your scheduled appointment.
NO CASH payments will be accepted due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and contamination issues:
- Payments can be made by personal check, bank check, money order, debit card and credit card.
- Payment methods presented will be sanitized with UV lighting equipment or sprayed with antiseptic at the counter.
- Appointments require at least 24 hours advance notice for document preparation.
- Any completed forms needed for your appointment.
- All documents you want reviewed at your appointment.
- Please request any printouts/copies of documents at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment so staff can have available for you at your scheduled appointment time.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, staff will not be permitted to handle any documents you bring in for your appointment.
- Appointments are available each morning.
- 5 appointment time slots are available per day:
8:30am, 9:15am, 10:00am, 10:45am, 11:30am.
- 45 minutes maximum time available due to schedule.
SECURITY: Taxpayer must bring and wear, at all times, their own masks and gloves.
- Masks and gloves will not be provided to you if you don’t have them with you.
- If mask and gloves are not worn, no access to the building will be permitted and the appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Taxpayer will check in by providing your name and appointment time with the security guard outside of the Hall of Administration building.
- Taxpayer must submit to and pass the County screening test (temperature and symptoms test) to gain access to enter the Hall of Administration building.
- Building entry will be limited to two taxpayers per appointment.
- Taxpayer must present identification upon check in at counter.
- Taxpayer must adhere to social distancing protocols during the entire visit.